- IML (In Mould Labelling) has revolutionised the printing process for packaging. With full flexibility of allowing printing everywhere on the surface which vastly differentiates the product from more traditional methods of printing like dry-offset which limited the printing area on the container.
- Allows use of high quality of graphics printed on the labels enhancing the over all product quality.
- High up time of machine is achieved as change of product only means replacing the stack of labels inside the robot magazine.
- As there is no secondary process, this prevents additional handling and contamination of the article.
- The labels withstands high variation in temperature and humidity making sure quality product is delivered to the end customer.
- Reverse printed labels gives prolonged life of the graphic surface.