Process Efficiency is the core to profitability in Pulp & Paper Industry. It is a complex process with different requirements in each stage of manufacturing. We provide various solutions based on the specific needs to optimize the process.
Our experience in Manufacturing of Machinery \ Paper coupled with Automation makes us the ideal solution provider in the industry. Our approach to the problem is always process-centric.
Automation on some of the critical processes which help give good efficiency and ROI are:-
- Steam & Condensate System Maintaining consistent moisture level at Pope Reel as per your customer requirement.
- Disperser System Disperser is of one of the key equipment for high quality recycled paper. We give complete solution from total system operation to precise gap control system.
- Refiner Auto Loading System Our customized algorithms help you apply the correct amount of KW/Ton load on the fiber helping you to achieve the required results in the fastest possible time.
- Cyclic Control for equipment’s like High-Density Cleaner, Reject Screens etc. When it comes to repetitive activity for small equipment’s, it is best done through small PLC systems. This provides total flexibility on the operation. We provide small PLC + HMI solution for such applications which are easy to operate.
- Headbox Automation Headbox is one of the key element to a good paper formation. We have been associated with OEM’s to give them an ideal solution to achieve optimum operating conditions.
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre Power is right up there, when it comes to top 3 cost’s in in paper manufacturing. iMCC brings in very detailed cost analysis tools which help in close monitoring of power consumption.
- Automation of Plant Wide Process Control through:-
- a. Distributed Control System (DCS)
- b. PLC + SCADA 2
- Sectional Drive Systems for different types of Paper Machine
- Stand Alone Drive System for Equipment’s
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre (iMCC)
- Captive Power Plant Automation
These are just a few examples, over the years we have worked with many OEM’s like Voith, Kadant Lamort, Kadant Johnson, MCN (Headbox, China), Valmet (Previously Metso Automation) for integration of their supplies to our automation system.
We at CN automation have extensive expertise in development of automation solutions for compounding process of plastics. The knowledge base have derived from servicing number of European, Asian brands like Krauss-Maffei Berstorff, Coperion, Nordson BKG, Gala, Buss, Steer, Bradender, Trendelkamp, Kronenberg, etc.
Expertise in Automation Of :-
Total Solution for plastic compounding process
- Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruders, Single Screw (Rotating and reciprocating) extruders, Screen changer, Underwater pelletizing systems, Strand pelletizing systems, Die-face pelletizing systems
- Crystallization of plastic granules
- Material handling systems viz., pneumatic conveying, screw conveying etc.
- Dosing & Mixing Systems
- Gravimetric / Volumetric feeding systems