Process Efficiency is the core to profitability in Pulp & Paper Industry. It is a complex process with different requirements in each stage of manufacturing. We provide various solutions based on the specific needs to optimize the process.
Our experience in Manufacturing of Machinery \ Paper coupled with Automation makes us the ideal solution provider in the industry. Our approach to the problem is always process-centric.
Automation on some of the critical processes which help give good efficiency and ROI are:-
- Automation of Plant Wide Process Control through:-
- a. Distributed Control System (DCS)
- b. PLC + SCADA 2
- Sectional Drive Systems for different types of Paper Machine
- Stand Alone Drive System for Equipment’s
- Intelligent Motor Control Centre (iMCC)
- Captive Power Plant Automation
These are just a few examples, over the years we have worked with many OEM’s like Voith, Kadant Lamort, Kadant Johnson, MCN (Headbox, China), Valmet (Previously Metso Automation) for integration of their supplies to our automation system.
We at CN automation have extensive expertise in development of automation solutions for compounding process of plastics. The knowledge base have derived from servicing number of European, Asian brands like Krauss-Maffei Berstorff, Coperion, Nordson BKG, Gala, Buss, Steer, Bradender, Trendelkamp, Kronenberg, etc.
Expertise in Automation Of :-
Total Solution for plastic compounding process
- Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruders, Single Screw (Rotating and reciprocating) extruders, Screen changer, Underwater pelletizing systems, Strand pelletizing systems, Die-face pelletizing systems
- Crystallization of plastic granules
- Material handling systems viz., pneumatic conveying, screw conveying etc.
- Dosing & Mixing Systems
- Gravimetric / Volumetric feeding systems